Posted in Human Resource, Training & Development, Video Lecturers
on Jan 13th, 2015 | 0 comments
🙂 #Talent Acquisition and #Compensation Benefits
A lecture on Talent Acquisition and Compensation by Dr. #Armin Trost
Dr. Armin Trost
- What does the traditional approach in recruiting look like?
- How is a company able to position and present itself as an attractive place to work through building an employer brand?
- Which active search strategies help companies to find and approach passive candidates?
- How can companies retain promising and talented candidates?
You Don’t Create Your Employment Brand, Your Candidates And Employees Do” – @ChiHeadhunter
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see. – Arthur Schopenhauer
The following video lecture by Dr. Armin Trost clearly indicates his knowledge and experience on the subject. Visit this link to know more about this HR Expert- Armin Trost
- During a company’s recruiting process how are the most suitable candidates selected and which risks need to be controlled?
- How can a company determine a candidate’s future performance?
- Which selection criteria are typically used?
- What are the most commonly used selection methods?
Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ‘em: ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it. – Theodore Roosevelt
Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it. – Katherine Whitehorn
- What is equity?
- Which components make up total reward and based on which factors are these components determined?
- How does fixed and variable pay work in practice?
- What are benefits and why are they there?
- Under which conditions does money impact motivation for performance?
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. – Albert Einstein
The mind is everything. What you think you become. – Buddha
- HRM Video 1
- HRM Video 2